Executive Reward Practice
Doughty Schäffler Diver (dsd) Executive Reward practice specialises in the provision of independent and expert advice to Boards and CEOs on the structure of Executive remuneration and Chairman and Directors fees.
As Executive Reward specialists, dsd provide comprehensive and insightful research and guidance into Executive remuneration package structures and quantums.
- Structure and design of Executive remuneration packages
- Targeted Executive market information aligned to comparator groups
- Design of short and long-term incentive schemes (including equity and deferred cash schemes)
- Recommendations on performance measures and risk management profiles
- Critique of current Executive remuneration policy and practice
- Advice to Boards on Chair and Directors' remuneration
- Development of governance criteria
- Education of Remuneration Committees.
dsd's CEO and Top Tier Executive Remuneration Survey published annually covering 16 CEO and Head of Function roles within
New Zealand's leading organisations. Participants are limited to organisations with revenues in excess of $300m and 500 employees.
Unique in the NZ market, the CEO and Top Tier Executive Remuneration Survey provides unprecedented research into fixed remuneration packages and actual and potential variable pay for short and long-term incentive schemes.
- Targeted research into Directors' Fee practice in New Zealand, together with comprehensive analysis of publicly available information.
- dsd's database combining approximately 400 organisations across a wide range of industry sectors. The data base is regularly refreshed through our ongoing consulting activities and data collection processes.